Re: Draft of "Card Network Identifiers Approved for use with Payment Request API"

Thanks, Ian! I suspect the right next step is to submit a PR referencing
this in the basic-card spec.

Very, very minor nit: there's some weird CSS thing going on when you expand
large enough the window, a random padding-left of 29em is applied:

@media screen and (min-width: 78em)
base:300
body:not(.toc-inline) {

   1. padding-left: 29em;