Re: Facebook Payment App

From: Tommy Thorsen <tommyt@opera.com>
Date: Wed, 9 Nov 2016 11:43:08 +0100
To: Roy McElmurry <rvm4@fb.com>
Cc: "public-payments-wg@w3.org" <public-payments-wg@w3.org>
Roy,

This sounds very cool. It's about time I started working on actually
implementing the Payment App stuff for the Opera browser.

I'm not sure how long it's going to take me to get something working, but
once I do, would you be interested in testing your payment app with our
Android browser? I sure would be interested in testing my implementation
with a real payment app, rather than with some test app I threw together
myself.

Best regards,
Tommy