Facebook Payment App

From: Roy McElmurry <rvm4@fb.com>
Date: Tue, 8 Nov 2016 17:00:07 +0000
To: "public-payments-wg@w3.org" <public-payments-wg@w3.org>
Hello all,

I wanted to let the group know that we, Facebook, will be working on a facebook payment app in mid-November and slowly developing it into Q1.  Through the development process expect to see some more experienced insight from me on our Payment App spec (particularly as it pertains to mobile) and our Tokenized card spec (as this will be the payment method we support).

Thanks,
Roy.