Re: User Consent and Addresses

I think many payment apps will want to supply shipping information along
with the rest of the payment response, and I think we should allow that.
However, since we are planning to pass the request to the payment app by
means of HTTP POST, the onshippingaddresschange mechanism isn't going to
work. The shipping address will have to be passed back in the payment
response.

I'm personally not very fond of having two separate ways of passing back
shipping information to the payee (onshippingaddresschange +
PaymentResponse.shippingAddress), so I suggest that we get rid of one of
the mechanisms. I haven't been following the discussions here for that
long, so I'm a bit unclear on the rationale for the onshippingaddresschange
mechanism, but I always thought it looked kind of odd. What would be the
arguments against removing it?

-Tommy