Re: User Consent and Addresses

> On May 6, 2016, at 4:48 PM, Adam Roach <abr@mozilla.com> wrote:

Hi Adam,

Today if I type information (e.g., shipping address) in a form field, does that change the DOM and thus the merchant has access to the information immediately as well?

I am wondering whether the behavior you describe for paymentRequest differs significantly from today’s form-based approach. (I say “I am wondering” because I think
you have a better grasp than I do.)

Ian

Tel:                       +1 718 260 9447