User Consent and Addresses

On 5/4/16 20:07, Adrian Bateman responded:

> On Issue A, I very much disagree. This group should not be defining
> user consent.

I'm trying to understand this assertion. Other specifications that deal
with users' private information -- such as the Geolocation API and the
Media Capture API -- include treatments of user consent. What is it
about the Web Payments WG that would make our specifications exempt from
doing so?

--
Adam Roach
Principal Platform Engineer