User Consent and Addresses

From: Adam Roach <abr@mozilla.com>
Date: Fri, 6 May 2016 16:48:06 -0500
To: Adrian Bateman <adrianba@microsoft.com>, Web Payments Working Group <public-payments-wg@w3.org>

On 5/4/16 20:07, Adrian Bateman responded:

> On Issue A, I very much disagree. This group should not be defining
> user consent.

I'm trying to understand this assertion. Other specifications that deal
with users' private information -- such as the Geolocation API and the
Media Capture API -- include treatments of user consent. What is it
about the Web Payments WG that would make our specifications exempt from
doing so?

--
Adam Roach
Principal Platform Engineer