Re: Call for reviews of HTTP API and Core Messages proposals

From: Manu Sporny <msporny@digitalbazaar.com>
Date: Mon, 02 May 2016 11:32:40 -0400
To: public-payments-wg@w3.org
On 05/02/2016 11:04 AM, Michael[tm] Smith wrote:
> By “wallet/agent/system (that uses this HTTP API)”, you mean these
> are non- browser applications such as native mobile apps, or
> non-browser desktop apps—which do not themselves run on the Web, as
> Web applications, at URLs on the Web, but off the Web somewhere
> else?

Mike, I'm having a hard time parsing this question. Could you rephrase
it please?

Specifically, I don't know what "which do not themselves run on the Web,
as Web applications, at URLs on the Web, but off the Web somewhere else"
means.

Do you just mean "native app" (which can run on mobile, or a desktop OS,
or an embedded device)?

-- manu

Founder/CEO - Digital Bazaar, Inc.
blog: The Web Browser API Incubation Anti-Pattern
http://manu.sporny.org/2016/browser-api-incubation-antipattern/