Re: [webpayments] PROPOSAL: Adopt developer friendly-terminology for WG deliverables but root this in ISO20022 data dictionary through our published glossary. (#67)

Rather than postponing this proposal again due to shortcomings in the
clarity of the language please suggest any changes before our 28 January
call and I will amend the proposal as required.