Re: Polyfills/Wireframes for the browser API proposals

On 01/21/2016 10:41 AM, Adrian Hope-Bailie wrote:
> If the code is open I'd be happy to have a look and fork for this
> purpose

The code is on Github (BSD License, even though we don't state that
right now):

https://github.com/digitalbazaar/credentials-polyfill

... but requires a client-side polyfill and a server-side polyfill to
work. Server-side polyfill is:

https://github.com/digitalbazaar/authorization.io

... which is written on top of our (Digital Bazaar's) software platform
where the code is free to use for research and development purposes
(we've granted a license for standards work on top of the platform wrt.
credentials and payments). So, no IPR/licensing concerns for the
purposes of what you want to use it for.

That said - I doubt that you will have the time to bring yourself up to
speed with the dev ecosystem to make enough progress by the Feb
face-to-face. We'd have to throw 3 engineers on it to have any
possibility of having a fully implemented Web Payments CG API polyfill.

Your time is probably better spent elsewhere, but if you're gung-ho
about doing this - let's chat by phone so we can give up an update on
everything you'd need to know (which will be drinking from a firehose
for a few days).

-- manu

Founder/CEO - Digital Bazaar, Inc.
blog: Web Payments: The Architect, the Sage, and the Moral Voice
https://manu.sporny.org/2015/payments-collaboration/