Re: The Open Banking Standard (HTTP API)

Hi,
read it very quickly:
This document is the exact strategic consequence of what we re just
describing with Cyril.
They realized how disrupting is DSP2, with its PISP, AIPSP, ASPSP...and
they are running straight into the breach.
DSP2 just blew up the concept of the bank monopolizing the supply chain
of payments.
Bankers do not have such a vision usually (!!!).
So we are right in the subject.
W3C works can give a real asset to competitors who want to enter this
market (not necesssarily banks) and the advantage will be great if we
also have the authentication framework going along with it ! See page 92
for instance.
Because today, the king of authentication is VISA, with its 3DS which
ensures the complete security loop to ensure the customer consent mutual
trust between actors.
But I'm sure we can do better (please have a look into the SCAI document).
Fred