Re: Priorities (was: Re: Proposed agenda for our call tomorrow (28th April at 16h00 UTC))

Hi Manu,

I agree that parallel work is possible and a good way to make progress on a
wide variety of deliverables.

At the same time I want to make the best use of our time on calls as
possible.

It is challenging to ask the group to split their attention to all of the
different streams of work at once and come to calls with the background
they need to discuss them all.

Right now I think finalizing the shape of the browser API is important as
we hear the browser vendors telling us they are keen to start experimenting
with implementations. If we don't give this the attention it deserves we
will end up with an API deployed to browsers that we are not 100% happy
with but that it's very difficult to change.

Also key is ensuring that as those implementations begin that there is an
open ecosystem of payment apps starting to develop and this requires us to
make progress on registration and the interface between the browser and the
apps.

On that basis I think we need to dedicate more time on our calls to dealing
with these issues for the next few weeks while the other work continues in
parallel and the discussion happens on the list or GitHub predominantly.

Adrian