Re: wpwg-ACTION-1: Write up the group operations in a wiki (re email, issues, etc.)

Until we feel there is a need for another wiki I suggest we go with the
group's decision to use the GitHub wiki.

Nick will be sending out a mail in the next few days listing all of the
resources we'll be using and where to find them.