RE: wpwg-ACTION-1: Write up the group operations in a wiki (re email, issues, etc.)

On Friday, October 30, 2015 5:38 AM, mel pullen wrote:
> Can I suggest that you need two wikis.
>
> One is the wiki for the group operations to do with the standards making.
>
> The other is the wiki for technical considerations for the open source code.
> Github has a [wiki functionality](https://help.github.com/articles/about-github-wikis/)
> that can be integrated with issues arising from the code.

This is a standards working group so I'm not sure what "the open source code" is.
Do you mean the test suite? I think we only need one wiki.

That said, I have made a start on my actions from the meeting and I don't recall a clear
consensus on which wiki to use. The WG home page points to the W3C instance but there
was mention of the GitHub wiki during the meeting.

Since neither currently contains any pages I didn't want to pick a winner. Please can
the chairs and team contacts make a decision about the wiki location and let me know?

Thanks,

Ade.