Re: Web Payments WG Github Repo

My suggestion is that unless you are a spec editor or test lead you probably don't need write access to the GitHub repo.

If you want to contribute to anything in the repo then fork it, make your changes and submit a pull-request.
This allows your changes to be discussed and then the "owner" of that artifact in the repo can accept your pull-request when there is agreement on it being ready.

So, this has nothing to do with emails or notifications but rather a request to not push directly to the repo unless you are adding new content (which you shouldn't be doing really...) as this prevents your changes being reviewed by the group.