Re: Event Invitation: Private Advertising Technology CG Meeting

Hi Sean and all,

I would like to join Davide's request and ask for considering an EU
friendly time. Our team would like to join the meetings as well. Even if
some would make an effort and join, I'm afraid that the current meeting
time would probably prevent active participation from peers outside of
North America.

I hope you will be able to find a meeting time as such in the future.

Cheers,

Rotem

Rotem Dar / Director of Media Operations

Mobile. +49  176 45947423

Skype: rotem.dar7

eyeo GmbH . Lichtstr. 25 . 50825 Cologne . Germany

eyeo.com <http://eyeo.com/>

Managing Directors . Jutta Horstmann, Till Faida

District Court Cologne . HRB 73508

VAT ID . DE279292414

For information on how we process your personal data and your rights in
connection with this process, please refer to our Privacy Policy:
https://eyeo.com/privacy