Re: Event Invitation: Private Advertising Technology CG Meeting

Hi Davide,

We have had some discussions about changing the time, but for this one the time is set. I realize that this timezone is not EU friendly, but with participation from around the globe we are no doubt picking a bad time for some set of participants. The current plan of record is to rotate times for future meetings so that we all share the load staying up late / getting up early at some point.

spt