RE: [BH] First (Very Rought) Outline of Beyond HTTP

Hi Joseph,

Based on your XForm example [2], I am <simply/> creating a sample WSDL
document
for the registry's "register" service as follows:

=====================
<?xml version='1.0' encoding='utf-8' ?>
<definitions name='Register'

targetNamespace='http://registry.example.com/register.wsdl'
          xmlns:tns='http://registry.example.com/register.wsdl'
          xmlns:my='http://registry.example.com/register/schemas'
          xmlns:soap='http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/wsdl/soap/'
          xmlns='http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/wsdl/'>

    <import namespace='http://registry.example.com/register/schemas'
           location='http://registry.example.com/2003/ns1.xsd'/>

    <my:Privacy my:rel='P3Pv1'
my:href='http://registry.example.com/P3P/PolicyReferences.xml'/>

    <message name='RegisterDomainNameInput'>
        <part name='body' element='my:OrderInfo'/>
    </message>

    <message name='RegisterDomainNameOutput'>
        <part name='body' element='my:RegistrationStatus'/>
    </message>

    <portType name='RegisterDomainNamePortType'>
        <operation name='RegisterDomainName'>
           <input message='tns:RegisterDomainNameInput'/>
           <output message='tns:RegisterDomainNameOutput'/>
        </operation>
    </portType>

    <binding name='RegisterDomainNameSoapBinding'
type='tns:RegisterDomainNamePortType'>
        <soap:binding style='document'
transport='http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/http'/>
        <operation name='RegisterDomainName'>
           <soap:operation
soapAction='http://registry.example.com/RegisterDomainName'/>
           <input>
               <soap:body use='literal'/>
           </input>
           <output>
               <soap:body use='literal'/>
           </output>
        </operation>
    </binding>

    <service name='RegisterService'>
        <documentation>Register Service</documentation>
        <port name='RegisterDomainNamePort'
binding='tns:RegisterDomainNameSoapBinding'>
           <soap:address location='http://registry.example.com/register'/>
        </port>
    </service>

</definitions>
=====================

The P3P policy is also optionally associated with the WSDL document. Would
you please check it
and tell me your comments? Is that what you expect in the "Associating with
a WSDL Description"
section [2]? In this case, both the XForm and WSDL are referring to the same
schema for the
data category. From another aspect, this is a *bit* like the ideas of
ontologies.

Once this sample WSDL document is ok, I will create the sample SOAP message
and put the P3P policy
or even a P3P compact policy in the SOAP header with all the descriptions.

Many thanks and talk to you soon.

Patrick.