Re: finding p3p-enabled sites on google

Yes, this is of course not a complete collection of P3P-enabled sites.
It only catches sites that use the WKL and that are indexed by google.
And it won't necessarily get all those sites due to the way the google
indexing scheme works.

Think of this number as a lower bound. My guess is the actual number of
P3P sites is near two times this number.

Lorrie