Re: Rec

First: HURRAH!

Second: Congrats!

Third: Wow, it's functionally over. We hit rec in 2 years which was
longer than I had hoped, but given some of the issues unearthed (and
the resulting quality) isn't too bad at all. I, personally, have been
working toward this since at least 2005 (as have many other folks),
so it's exciting to hit completion and for completion not to be a
deathmarch thing :)

On 28 Oct 2009, at 10:42, Ivan Herman wrote:
[snip]
> We would also have to have some discussions on what should happen
> on the
> community side; what should happen with /2004/OWL, where would we
> collect implementation data for OWL etc. I am in favour of some wiki
> based solution, and we will have to work out the details before the
> end
> of the year...

The webont.org wiki hasn't gotten a huge amount of traction but it is
available. Maintaining lists of tools and tutorials and extensions
and applications is a good thing.