Re: Rec

On Mittwoch, 28. Oktober 2009, Bijan Parsia wrote:
> First: HURRAH!
+1

> Second: Congrats!
+1

<snip>

> > We would also have to have some discussions on what should happen
> > on the
> > community side; what should happen with /2004/OWL, where would we
> > collect implementation data for OWL etc. I am in favour of some wiki
> > based solution, and we will have to work out the details before the
> > end
> > of the year...
>
> The webont.org wiki hasn't gotten a huge amount of traction but it is
> available. Maintaining lists of tools and tutorials and extensions
> and applications is a good thing.

I also point out that we now have the rather visible
http://owl.semanticweb.org/ at our disposal. No use in keeping it primarily a
test case collection site. I can change the name and main page; most other
things can be changed by anybody already. Interested contributors should
contact me.

Another PR topic: someone should definitely update the OWL Wikipedia page to
clarify that OWL 2 has replaced the previous OWL (and does not, e.g, coexist
with it). Maybe this has been done already -- I admit that I haven't checked.

Cheers,

Markus

--
Markus Krötzsch
Karlsruhe Institute of Technology (KIT), Institute AIFB

phone: +49 (0)721 608 7362
fax:   +49 721 608 6580
email: markus.kroetzsch@kit.edu
web:   http://korrekt.org

http://semantic-web-book.org
http://semantic-mediawiki.org

KIT - Universität des Landes Baden-Württemberg und nationales
Großforschungszentrum in der Helmholtz-Gemeinschaft