Re: CR Exit Criteria

Yet another re-working of the exit criteria is now available in the
usual place [1]. As well as adding the improved "at risk" text, it
also separates the Full, DL and Profiles cases a little more clearly.
For Full I now have:

"At least two different implementations of an OWL 2 Full entailment
checker implementing useful subsets of OWL Full and passing a useful
subset of the non-DL test cases. "

No doubt you will let me know if you don't like this formulation.

Ian

[1] http://www.w3.org/2007/OWL/wiki/CR_Exit_Criteria