Re: Check links

All,

I manually checked the links in NF&R earlier in the week.  Are we
confident that
correct wiki links will generate correct html links, or will we have to
re-check the
links in the html rendering of these docs?  More generally, what do we
expect that
the editors of the documents will need to do between now and actual
publication
and when?

-Evan