RE: Review of Primer

Hi Sebastian/Pascal,

  I still think that the HappyPerson example is still not ideal because of the cyclic definition. It's easier to understand if you just say that

EquivalentClasses(

 :HappyPerson

 ObjectAllValuesFrom( :hasChild :Person)

)

While I understand that you want to make the point that we can express cycles, it adds a layer of complexity that is unnecessary and its utility in this example is not particularly convincing.

Grammar:

"If we happen to know the exact number of John's parent children, this can be specified as follows:"

è If we happen to know the exact number of John's children that are parents, this can be specified as follows:

I can't validate either the RDF/XML or Functional Syntax of the supplied ontology - what tools I can I use to do this?

-=Michel=-