Re: Status of OWL 2 XML Serialization

Dear Ian, WG,

I am ok with the changes to the OWL 2 XML Serialization document.

-Rinke

(One small issue that still remains is that the schema produced by the
direct download is still encapsulated by <pre> tags)

On 16 mei 2009, at 16:58, Ian Horrocks wrote:

> Dear Rinke and Mike,
>
> As LC1 reviewers of XML Serialization can you please take a *very*
> quick look at the latest version and confirm that you are OK with
> any minor changes that may have occurred since the 1st Last Call and
> that, in your opinion, the document is "CR-ready".
>
> Thanks,
> Ian

---
Drs Rinke Hoekstra

Leibniz Center for Law      |  AI Department
Faculty of Law              |  Faculty of Sciences
Universiteit van Amsterdam  |  Vrije Universiteit
Kloveniersburgwal 48        |  De Boelelaan 1081a
1012 CX  Amsterdam          |  1081 HV Amsterdam
+31-(0)20-5253499           |  +31-(0)20-5987752
hoekstra@uva.nl             |  hoekstra@few.vu.nl

Homepage: http://www.leibnizcenter.org/users/rinke