Re: Quick Review of New Features and Rationale

Present  status of NF&R - Update of my earlier response:

>>>  Links to WG documents should use [[...]], not [...].

done

>>> - The examples need to be reformatted to match what is done in the other
>>>  WG documents for multiple syntaxes.

done !!!

>>> - Both references sections need to be fixed up.
I had  removed all authors as asked a while ago. But if it's wanted we
may put the complete references back.
Waiting to know a final decision ... not to switch back and forth again.

>>> - The discussions of each profile need to be turned into sentences.

done

Regarding the (next) comment on "Rationale" and examples of recently
added features
- in absence of feedback from the WG, except Uli (which is yet
included), I improved the rationale as much as I could
- I have also added examples (both SS&FS and RDF) that might habve
been useful/relevant in related UCs already quoted .
- The only feature for which I have not added examples is Data Range
Combinations

Hope this is satisfying.

Christine

--