Re: I've implemented the changes to xsd:dateTimeStamp

Hello Boris,
By my read, the situation regarding the value space of the
dateTime/dateTimeStamp is that there is a single value space, but that some
values are incomparable.

"Values from any one date/time datatype using the seven-component model (all
except duration <http://www.w3.org/TR/xmlschema11-2/#duration>) are ordered
the same as their
*·timeOnTimeline·*<http://www.w3.org/TR/xmlschema11-2/#vp-dt-timeOnTimeline>
values,
except that if one value's
*·timezoneOffset·*<http://www.w3.org/TR/xmlschema11-2/#vp-dt-timezone>
 is *absent* and the other's is not, and using maximum and minimum *·
timezoneOffset·* <http://www.w3.org/TR/xmlschema11-2/#vp-dt-timezone> values
for the one whose
*·timezoneOffset·*<http://www.w3.org/TR/xmlschema11-2/#vp-dt-timezone>
is
actually *absent*changes the resulting (strict) inequality, the original two
values are incomparable."

Is that your understanding?

-Alan

http://www.w3.org/TR/xmlschema11-2/#theSevenPropertyModel