Re: A Last Call comment about the seamtnics of xsd:dateTimeStamp in OWL 2 (caused by the yesterday's decision about numerics)

Boris Motik a écrit :
>  [...]
> Note that this is *exactly* the same problem as the one we have with xsd:decimal
> and xsd:double; hence, I consider it really strange to use one solution for
> numerics but a completely different one for dates.

I agree. And for consistency, it would be reasonable to adopt this
change, IMHO.

> [...]
> - Nobody (such as RIF) can scorn us for going our way: we can always point to
> XML Schema and say "Here is the holy bible!"

The Bible is all about interpretation ;-)

Regards,
--
Antoine Zimmermann
Postdoctoral researcher at: