Re: normative and non-normative references

On 6 Mar 2009, at 23:27, Michael Schneider wrote:

> [...]

If a normative criterion of your spec depends on a reference, then the
reference is normative.

> I would like to avoid having any non-normative refs in the RDF-Based
> Semantics, if possible,

Why? I mean, I don't think there's a requirement to have any, but I
don't know why it's so worth avoiding.

> and so I would prefer to not make this distinction
> in the document.

I found some mislabeled refs:
	[OWL 2 Structural Spec]

But otherwise, they seem normative to me.