Re: Responses to LC comments DA1 and SR1

Thanks for the useful discussion on the responses. I made a further
small adjustment by simply deleting the "Therefore we aren't doing
it" sentence, which seemed superfluous.

Both responses look good to me. Baring any further last minute
comments I believe that they are ready to go.

Peter -- if there is no more discussion by end of business today can
you please send them off.

Thanks,
Ian