Re: Home page URLs of Editors and Contributors

On Dienstag, 9. Juni 2009, Michael Schneider wrote:
> Hi!
>
> My URLs are fine.
>
> However, I found, by chance, that the Primer does not have "Editors" but
> "Authors". I thought that only W3C Notes have Authors, while Recs have
> Editors. Does this need to be changed?

According to Sandro: yes. I have made that change now. Thanks for spotting
this.

Markus

> Michael

Markus Krötzsch
Institut AIFB, Universität Karlsruhe (TH), 76128 Karlsruhe
phone +49 (0)721 608 7362          fax +49 (0)721 608 5998
mak@aifb.uni-karlsruhe.de          www  http://korrekt.org