RE: Home page URLs of Editors and Contributors

Hi!

My URLs are fine.

However, I found, by chance, that the Primer does not have "Editors" but
"Authors". I thought that only W3C Notes have Authors, while Recs have
Editors. Does this need to be changed?

Michael

--
Dipl.-Inform. Michael Schneider
Research Scientist, Dept. Information Process Engineering (IPE)