Re: Testing the (RL) testing...

On Mittwoch, 3. Juni 2009, Markus Krötzsch wrote:
> On Mittwoch, 3. Juni 2009, Michael Schneider wrote:
> > Mike Smith answered to Ivan Herman:

<snip>

> Right, the application logic of those templates has been designed when we
> were still using "DL" and "Full" even for semantics, and when all profiles
> were assumed to be sublanguages of DL. This should obviously be changed now
> -- I will take care of this. Maybe we should also check if there are any
> ramifications for the Conformance document (but I believe that this has
> been updated many times since these changes happened).

I updated the wiki now, so your selection of profiles should always show up
and be stored for the meta-data exports even if your ontology is OWL Full.

I also added some remarks on encoding special symbols (there is an obvious
problem with inputs like "<!-- ... -->" in RDF/XML, since the same character
sequence is also interpreted as a page-comment on the wiki; so for comments
that are a verbatim part of the page contents some escaping is needed). These
hints are shown when editing with some form, but the best solution really is
to avoid those cases whenever possible.

Markus

> -- Markus
>
> > Cheers,
> > Michael
> >
> > --
> > Dipl.-Inform. Michael Schneider
> > Research Scientist, Dept. Information Process Engineering (IPE)
> > Tel  : +49-721-9654-726
> > Fax  : +49-721-9654-727
> > Email: michael.schneider@fzi.de
> > WWW  : http://www.fzi.de/michael.schneider
> > FZI Forschungszentrum Informatik an der Universität Karlsruhe
> > Haid-und-Neu-Str. 10-14, D-76131 Karlsruhe
> > Tel.: +49-721-9654-0, Fax: +49-721-9654-959
> > Stiftung des bürgerlichen Rechts, Az 14-0563.1, RP Karlsruhe
> > Vorstand: Prof. Dr.-Ing. Rüdiger Dillmann, Dipl. Wi.-Ing. Michael Flor,
> > Prof. Dr. Dr. h.c. Wolffried Stucky, Prof. Dr. Rudi Studer
> > Vorsitzender des Kuratoriums: Ministerialdirigent Günther Leßnerkraus

Markus Krötzsch
Institut AIFB, Universität Karlsruhe (TH), 76128 Karlsruhe
phone +49 (0)721 608 7362          fax +49 (0)721 608 5998
mak@aifb.uni-karlsruhe.de          www  http://korrekt.org