RE: A proposal for clarifying the definitions of datatype maps, take II

Hi Ian, Boris!

In Boris' original proposal there were also the idea to perform some changes
to the Direct Semantics. Has this document also been updated?

Best,
Michael

--
Dipl.-Inform. Michael Schneider
Research Scientist, Dept. Information Process Engineering (IPE)