Re: A proposal for clarifying the definitions of datatype maps, take II

Thanks for the reminder -- Boris has now updated the DS accordingly
(see diff [1]). At the same time, Boris spotted one more place in
Conformance where we no longer need to mention a tool's datatype map
(because this is now globally defined in syntax and Direct/RDF-Based
Semantics) -- I have also updated Conformance accordingly (see diff
[2]).

Ian

[1] http://www.w3.org/2007/OWL/wiki/index.php?
title=Direct_Semantics&diff=24944&oldid=24074
[2] http://www.w3.org/2007/OWL/wiki/index.php?
title=Conformance&diff=24943&oldid=24942