Re: An explanation of the technical difficulties surrounding Alan Rector's comment

Alan,

just to understand: what would be the effect of all that in the RDF
mapping and, more importantly, the OWL Full semantics? It may not be
that easy to ignore the semantics consequences of such additional
goodies there (though I let Michael really comment on that...)

Ivan

Home: http://www.w3.org/People/Ivan/
mobile: +31-641044153