Re: question on schedule

Christine Golbreich wrote:
> Sorry to ask a clarification but I am now a little confused.
>
> If I understood correctly, at the F2F you said that as they are not
> normative UF docs don't need to pass a CR step, and therefore can be
> finished later.

Christine, that is not what was said. What was said is that because UF
documents do not have to go through an implementation phase they can,
procedurally, go to Proposed Recommendation directly from Last Call
Working Draft phase. That means that they can be finalized somewhat
later than the others.

Ivan

>                  On the other hand, you answered to my question about
> the schedule for UF docs:  "the plan is to publish _all_ documents
> (ie,  including quick ref and features) on the same day", and the
> schedule that was displayed on IRC was
> 30 March - Editors Done, begin WG review
> 15 April - Publish Round 6: All documents, specs in Last Call (LC1 or LC2)
>
> Furthermore, in [1] you had noticed that according to your
> recollection (and mine, but we are in the same case ...) "the features
> and rationale is a normative document".
>
> [1] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-owl-wg/2009Feb/0252.html
>
> When are UF docs and in particular NF&R expected to be LC, at Round 6 or later ?
>
> I apologize for any misunderstanding, but I'm rather new in W3C and
> it's not obvious.

Home: http://www.w3.org/People/Ivan/
mobile: +31-641044153