Re: Draft for the response to LC comment 58 (fully typed functional-style syntax)

Boris,

I believe that it would be better to have the draft inlined in the
email. Since these emails are archived and publicly available for later
references, it would be good to have the state of the response at the
moment this email was sent. With your link, we only see the *current*
state of the response, which might be quite different from the original
draft.

I know that the wiki has the history of modifications, which can be used
to refer to the appropriate version, but it may occur that several
modifications are made within a short period of time before or after the
email is sent.

By the way, I am Ok with the response.

Regards,
AZ.