Re: What happens when an ontology has data literals that are outside the range handled

To where can I point Jos to in our spec that defines this behavior?

The reason I ask is that in some cases the XML docs say operations
involving such literals are implementation specific. I contended that
that would not be the case for OWL but didn't find a place that said
this explicitly.

-Alan