Re: ACTION-275: Unicode, XML, RDF references

Am I right in understanding that we decided:

1) to refer to fixed versions of documents that we cite;
2) to split references sections into normative and informative parts;
3) to ensure that references are uniform throughout all of our
documents?

Regarding the last point, we should figure out a suitable mechanism.
We could create a single shared bibliography, but this might be
difficult w.r.t. point 2 above (not sure if all documents will have
the same normative/informative split). We could create a "shared"
wiki document for each citation and include them in the usual way,
but this might be a bit heavyweight.

Comments and/or other suggestions are welcome.

Ian