Re: Name differences in OWL Functional Syntax and OWL/XML

On 7 aug 2009, at 11:22, Boris Motik wrote:
> My proposal is to rename the elements in the OWL/XML document along
> the lines of
> what Matt suggests. Although this does affect implementations, I
> consider this
> change "almost editorial": it does not change anything conceptual in
> OWL 2.
> Therefore, if we document the name change clearly in our document, I
> think we
> should be fine.

+1

Rinke

> Please let me know whether you are OK with this change.
>
> Regards,
>
> 	Boris

---
Drs Rinke Hoekstra

Leibniz Center for Law      |  AI Department
Faculty of Law              |  Faculty of Sciences
Universiteit van Amsterdam  |  Vrije Universiteit
Kloveniersburgwal 48        |  De Boelelaan 1081a
1012 CX  Amsterdam          |  1081 HV Amsterdam
+31-(0)20-5253499           |  +31-(0)20-5987752
hoekstra@uva.nl             |  hoekstra@few.vu.nl

Homepage: http://www.leibnizcenter.org/users/rinke