From: Matthew Horridge [mailto:matthew.horridge@cs.man.ac.uk]
Sent: 07 August 2009 09:43
To: Boris Motik
Subject: Name differences in OWL Functional Syntax and OWL/XML

Hi Boris,

I was doing some bug fixing in the OWL API last night and going over
things and I noticed that there is a discrepancy between some of the
names used in the functional syntax and OWL/XML (sorry this has come
so late, but I've only just noticed).  There are two places where the
names of elements in OWL/XML are different from the names used in the
functional syntax.  They are

Functional Syntax --> OWL/XML
ObjectPropertyChain  -->  PropertyChain
ObjectInverseOf  --> InverseObjectProperty

I take it the functional syntax names are the correct ones.

Cheers,

Matthew