Re: Problems with OWL 1 tests

Hi all,
I did some further analysis on test WebOnt-description-logic-663,
where I just said it has an invalid conclusion ontology. It is invalid
because the conclusion is missing its closing </rdf:RDF> tag. There
are also (new) problems with the test meta data and I will work with
Markus to get that fixed.
Birte

--
Dr. Birte Glimm, Room 306