Re: Problems with OWL 1 tests

Peter, others,
all tests with status have already been fixed. Sometimes that meant
just correcting symbols (e.g., delete an extra >), sometimes missing
typing information has been added, and some tests have been declared
as OWL Full only. I tried to indicate that in brackets after the test.
We don't run tests without status, but if those tests should be
promoted to proposed status, we would have to go through them in more
detail and decide what to do (make them only applicable to RDF-Based
Semantics reasoners for example). In two places (No 15 and 17) I wrote
"conclusion is in OWL 2 DL", but meant "conclusion is NOT in OWL 2
DL". I believe No 18 (WebOnt-description-logic-663) had a
syntactically invalid conclusion ontology, but that has been fixed.
Test no 20 (WebOnt-someValuesFrom-001) cannot be used within the test
harness at the moment. It has, for example, DL as semantics, but
semantics should be either direct or rdf_based. Even if I fix that,
there are some other problems with the test meta data. If necessary, I
can spent some time on it and see how we can get this test to work and
analyse in more detail whether it should be applicable und direct
semantics or not.
Birte

--
Dr. Birte Glimm, Room 306