Re: Explain profile acronyms

IMHO this is a not completely unreasonable request. I would propose
to respond by adding to the Introduction of Profiles:

* brief explanations of the acronyms, namely:
   - The EL acronym reflects the profile's basis in the EL family of
description logics [EL++].
   - The QL acronym reflects the fact that query answering in this
profile can implemented by rewriting queries into a standard
relational Query Language.
   - The RL acronym reflects the fact that reasoning in this profile
can be implemented using a standard Rule Language.
* the statement "Note that each of the profiles is a (strict)
syntactic subset of OWL DL, but none of the profiles is a subset of
another."

Comments and/or other suggestions?

Ian