Re: Quick Reference Guide in 2 pages (even less)

>From what I heard at today TC, some members seemed to have a concern
about the content of QRG and not only about its display. In such a
case, it would be useful  to clarify it first. As a reviewer of QRG at
this round, I'm also interested to follow the discussion. Could you
please make it more explicit ?

Thanks

--
Christine