Re: Quick Reference Guide in 2 pages (even less)

On Wed, Apr 22, 2009 at 4:22 PM, Christine Golbreich <cgolbrei@gmail.com> wrote:
> From what I heard at today TC, some members seemed to have a concern
> about the content of QRG and not only about its display. In such a
> case, it would be useful  to clarify it first. As a reviewer of QRG at
Agree, we shall not put too much energy in layout right now.
Nevertheless, all current discussion is on the _possibility_  to have
a 2-page version, not really to design one.

There are a few comments shortly before the publication. I gonna to
incorporate them. I will complete the current revision that completes
all links (esp. to Map2RDF). I also wait for Peter's comments.

Jie