Re: Quick Reference Guide in 2 pages (even less)

Thanks and it looks nice. BUT, it uses A3 size, which offers 2-time
the area than a "normal" print papers (A4 or letter). Font size maybe
an issue if people try to print with "shrink-to-fit-paper".

I believe we may save space in reorganizing the data type section and
some of the RDF syntaxes. Let's see.

Jie

On Wed, Apr 22, 2009 at 3:32 PM, Antoine Zimmermann
<antoine.zimmermann@deri.org> wrote:
> I made a version of the QRG using word, and it fits nicely within 2 pages.
> There is even plenty of space to add the few sentences that I removed.
>
> See it at http://zimmer.aprilfoolsreview.com/QRG.pdf
>
> Regards,
> --
> Antoine Zimmermann
> Post-doctoral researcher at:
> Digital Enterprise Research Institute
> National University of Ireland, Galway
> IDA Business Park
> Lower Dangan
> Galway, Ireland
> antoine.zimmermann@deri.org
> http://zimmer.aprilfoolsreview.com/

--
Jie Bao
http://www.cs.rpi.edu/~baojie

Facebook,Twitter,Skype,Msn,LinkedIn - check url above