RE: reply to a POWDER Group request

The Overview is at least meant to be the "entry point" to our spec, and it
deliberately refers to all other documents. So it provides a perspective
that allows one to see the whole of OWL 2, so to speak.

Primer is certainly also ok. But I think our WG should settle on a single
document to recommend to other groups, if someone wants to talk about the
whole of "OWL 2". For me, Document Overview is my favorite, now that we have
created it. Maybe we should discuss this at our next TC?

>(I would have thought Syntax, but I guess the problem is that it
>doesn't encompass semantics? Anyway.)
>
>Cheers,
>Bijan.

Dipl.-Inform. Michael Schneider
Research Scientist, Dept. Information Process Engineering (IPE)
Tel  : +49-721-9654-726
Fax  : +49-721-9654-727
Email: michael.schneider@fzi.de
WWW  : http://www.fzi.de/michael.schneider
Haid-und-Neu-Str. 10-14, D-76131 Karlsruhe
Tel.: +49-721-9654-0, Fax: +49-721-9654-959
Stiftung des bürgerlichen Rechts, Az 14-0563.1, RP Karlsruhe
Prof. Dr. Dr. h.c. Wolffried Stucky, Prof. Dr. Rudi Studer