Re: wording on Unknown returns in Conformance

On Wed, Sep 24, 2008 at 12:44 PM, Peter F. Patel-Schneider <
pfps@research.bell-labs.com> wrote:

> This is not so bad, but it still suffers from the problem that a trivial
> program can be minimally conforming.

Yes. I'm not sure what to do about that, although it might not, in practice,
be too bad as such a program would be laughed out of the room. I'm a little
worried that the current OWL-RL statements suffers similarly. OTOH, I have
thought in the past that the word "complete" ought to be spoken more when
referring to implementations of reasoners/fragments that are - it's a
positive word and brings what I think are the right connotations.

-Alan