Re: Quick reference guide status update

Hi Jie,

I had a quick scan of the quick ref guide, and have two comments:
* 'constructs in shadow are available in OWL 2'... shouldn't that be
*only* available in OWL 2?
* I don't understand why deprecated elements from OWL 1 are included,
and even displayed more prominently than their OWL 2 replacements? For
instance, you have owl:distinctMembers in bold, and its replacement
owl:members in tiny letters underneath it. What is the reason for this?

Best,

	Rinke

On 24 sep 2008, at 17:41, Alan Ruttenberg wrote:

> [...]

Drs. Rinke Hoekstra

Email: hoekstra@uva.nl    Skype:  rinkehoekstra
Phone: +31-20-5253499     Fax:   +31-20-5253495
Web:   http://www.leibnizcenter.org/users/rinke

Leibniz Center for Law,          Faculty of Law
University of Amsterdam,            PO Box 1030
1000 BA  Amsterdam,             The Netherlands